Must be made well before Christmas, and it takes about 2 weeks. Follow the instructions for use on the bottle carefully. A small bottle with Tomtebrygg gives approx. 20 liters of finished brew. Norway’s favorite mulled wine since 1969
Sugar, water, dye (e150c), hop extract, preservative (potassium sorbate),
Nutritional content per 100 grams
Energy: 947 kj Calories: 223 kcal Fat: 0 g Saturated fat: 0 g Carbohydrates: 51 g Sugars: 48 g Dietary fiber: 0 g Protein: 1.2 g Salt: 0.1 g
1 bottle Tomtebrygg, 1200 g sugar, 40 g yeast (possibly 1 bag of dry yeast), water, clean bottles and corks and mixing vessels that hold 15-20l (wine balloon, aluminum kettle, plastic bucket, etc.). Zinc boiler is not recommended.
1. Fill the mixing vessel with 15-20 l of water (approx. 30-35 ° C).
2. Dissolve the sugar and yeast in 1-2 l of water (approx. 30 ° C) and pour into the mixing vessel.
3. Add Tomtebrygg and stir well.
4. Place the mixture in a warm and warm place. A slight effervescence indicates that the fermentation is in progress. depending on the temperature, the brew should stand for approx. 18-24 hours until fermentation is complete.
5. Fill the brew on the bottles, feel free to use a siphon.
6. Place the bottles upright in a cool place, e.g. in the cellar.
7. Inspect the bottles after 24 hours, and regularly thereafter.
Let the bottles ferment for 8-12 days until the brew is ready for use.