Lerum Blueberry saft 7 dl concentrate (Blåbærsaft)

12,48$

Description

Lerum Blueberry saft with round and mild taste of forest blueberries.

ingredients Blueberry raspberry 60% and red grape 3% (from concentrate, total 63% crude juice), sugar, acidity regulator (malic acid), preservative (potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate).

 

Nutritional content per 100g / ml
Energy 176 kJ / 41 kcal
Fat 0.10 g
carbohydrates 9.90 g
– sugars 9.90 g
protein 0.10 g

Additional information

Weight 0.82 kg

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.