Lerum Apple & Plum 0,9 L concentrate (Eple og Plomme saft)

72,68¥

Description

ingredients Rice juice from apple 86% and plum 11% (from concentrate, total 97% crude juice), stabilizer (polydextrose), acidity regulator (citric acid), preservative (potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate), sweetener (sucralose), carrot and blackberry concentrate
Nutritional content per. 100g / ml
Energy 42 kJ / 10 kcal
carbohydrates 2.50 g
– sugars 2.10 g
protein 0.10 g

Lerum’s apple plum juice without added sugar has a high fruity and berry content (97%). It does not add sugar except the sugar that is natural in the raw materials. It adds sweetener (sucralose) to get the good flavor we expect from traditional product like juice. Juice is lightly sliced and fruity and tastes very cool.

Without added sugar series, a good alternative for those who are busy with food with little energy and at the same time will eat healthy. Live easier with Lerum Without added sugar! Only 10 kcal per dl ready-made.

Additional information

Weight 1 kg

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.